Director of Marketing (Hybrid role - Brampton, ON)
The Marketing Director will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing short and long-term marketing strategies in support of our business objectives. In addition, this role will help build, manage, guide and train marketing and other related positions on the team.
We’re looking for someone with in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies, collaboration and innovation. In this role you will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all marketing channels, including digital, trends, insights, promotions and product. You will also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company brand presence across all departments, as well as B2B and B2C.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY www.giftcraft.com
Our company has been in business for over 80 years, and today we proudly design, develop, and merchandise thousands of unique sku’s each year; servicing a network of more than 20K independent, specialty and boutique retailers across North America.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Provide direction, guidance, leadership to the Marketing department
- Develop and lead the communication and continued evaluation of a Marketing Roadmap; oversee and maintain our marketing strategy inclusive of all Paid Media, Influencer Marketing, Retention, Digital Marketing and Growth Marketing.
- Create and implement marketing plans and strategy, product and digital communications, and promotional programs to drive brand awareness and sales.
- Develops and leads all internal and external communications on behalf of Giftcraft and ensures alignment to our brand messaging
- Create and lead actionable insights through various inputs, including but not limited to, analytics, reporting, primary research studies, external research and market scans.
- Develop dashboards that are tailored to the information needs of key audiences
- Establish relationships and work with external partners to drive Marketing Programs
- Devise and implement multi channel digital marketing strategy that includes B2B, DTC, Amazon and other Marketplaces.
- Prepare and review monthly, quarterly, and yearly budgets, and allocating resources appropriately.
- Develop channel-specific reporting and setup KPI frameworks to prioritize and allocate budget accordingly across various channels.
- Oversee the showrooms and tradeshows.
- Conduct Data Analytics for end-to-end digital sales funnel; to identify and drive opportunities for experimentation and optimization to conversion and engagement on all digital platforms.
- Lead data-driven marketing strategies, including the end-state vision of how we use insights to drive segmentation, targeting and consumer messaging on B2B and DTC platforms.
- Build and implement A/B testing program for marketing campaign to drive and convert qualified traffic on different platforms.
- Lead in prioritization of work streams needed to accomplish set initiatives.
- Be responsible for researching and launching new direct response digital channels to drive customer acquisition growth.
- Work cross functionally with sales and product teams to ideate and execute omni channel sales, marketing strategies and sales tools for the road channel.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams for brand activation of new brands. This includes omni channel activation on all touch points including physical trade shows.
- Lead an integrated marketing approach to drive brand consideration and conversion.
- Supervise marketing events and launches and coaching team members for continual growth.
- Other duties shall be assigned as required.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- 10+ years of relevant leadership experience in Digital Marketing; preferably in the Wholesale or Consumer Good industries.
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field.
- Strong team management and excellent verbal and written communication skills (English – French will be considered a strong asset).
- Proven track record as a Digital Marketing Leader; growing sales on various digital platforms.
- Experience in building revenue in B2B environment.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of how current digital marketing channels function
- Hands on experience with MS Office, SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Strong Knowledge of best practices and digital marketing tools, campaigns, and technologies, as well as social media platforms, systems, and relevant software.
- Prior experience in building revenue on Amazon and other marketplaces.
- Must be highly organized and process-oriented.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills; ability to work cross-functionally with other departments, as well as manage your own team effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to promote an environment of continuous improvement and rapid growth.
For more information on current job opportunities, contact: HR@giftcraft.com.
Please include your name and title of the role you are applying to in the subject line of your email.