Warehouse Team Leader
In this full-time role you will be responsible for planning, coordinating and managing the performance of daily activities by Warehouse Team Members. You will hire, train and supervise Production Teams (Pickers, Packers, QC, Shipping, etc.) on the floor, driving safety, engagement and productivity to meet daily-weekly-monthly business goals.
Regular work Schedule is MON – FRI 6:00am – 4:00pm
This might be the right job for you, if you're looking for a stable long-term career opportunity, working for a great company, with fun and exciting products, and with a Leadership team that values Integrity – Respect – Loyalty – Quality – Continuous Improvement – Responsibility.
The Warehouse TEAM LEADER will onboard, train, mentor, and motivate employees, while maintaining a positive and dynamic working environment. Success will be determined by your ability to manage performance and drive productivity.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY www.giftcraft.com
Our company has been in business for over 80 years, and today we proudly design, develop, and merchandise thousands of unique sku’s each year; servicing a network of more than 20K independent, specialty and boutique retailers across North America.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Provide training, coaching and supervision to all team members as it relates to KPI’s and health & safety policies/procedures.
- Monitor team member productivity and overall performance efficiency.
- Ensure that all operations are conducted in a safe manner, and all team members work safely and in compliance with safety rules and regulations.
- Ensure that the facility is maintained in a clean, safe and orderly fashion.
- Ensure that all team members are trained and certified on all operational tasks.
- Ensure that damage to product, property and equipment is kept to a minimum.
- Understand and promote Quality Assurance programs relating to inventory accuracy; performing inspections when required.
- Facilitate one on one feedback sessions with team members; properly documenting all performance related issues and discussions.
- Uphold and promote quality, productivity, accuracy and all company policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- High School Diploma, and/or 5 to 7 years of experience in a warehouse environment including picking, packing, shipping and associated systems experience.
- 5 years of Supervisory/ Management experience in a Leadership role.
- Experience managing productivity and mentoring team members to achieve Daily targets.
- Advanced interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Firsthand knowledge of Health & Safety and WHMIS
- Experience interviewing, hiring and handling all parts of Performance Management (including coaching, difficult conversations around attendance, disciplinary concerns, terminations, etc.).
- Ability to establish work schedules and develop/document procedures.
- Strong knowledge of productivity and performance efficiency
- Understanding of how to monitor and improve Quality Assurance and Inventory Accuracy.
- Ability to lead a team, train team members and follow a continuous improvement culture.
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- ERP implementation and mechanization in a picking environment an asset.
For more information on current job opportunities, contact: HR@giftcraft.com.
Please include your name and title of the role you are applying to in the subject line of your email.