Territory Sales Representative | Tulsa, OK
We’re a team of highly-creative, highly-determined and highly-successful industry leaders working together to expand our footprint in the areas of design, manufacturing and distribution of Lifestyle, Fashion, Decor, Giftware, Health, Wellness and Gourmet products. For over 70 years, Giftcraft has been synonymous with quality, trendsetting designs, and best-in-class sales & service across North America.
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, you’re customer service oriented, and you have a real passion for retail, this may be your next career opportunity. In this role you will have the ability to build meaningful relationships and partnerships, in a fun, fast-paced industry with tremendous opportunity and a huge variety of product.
- This role will support our company’s growth and profitability strategy, by becoming a brand ambassador and an advocate for our diverse product lines.
- Identify and qualify new opportunities with existing customers and potential prospects.
- Understand and anticipate customer requirements, based on seasonal and industry trends.
- In person customer visits within a geographic territory/network; at least once every 8 weeks to review inventory and share new product information.
- Generate and transmit sales reports & orders on a daily basis, using our iPad based sales tool.
- Manage customer concerns and discrepancies, with the support of our Customer Service department, escalating more serious issues to Management. Attend Conference and Trade shows as required. Constant daily travel; you need to be in the field (no home office), visiting customers and generating sales every day. Some overnight travel be required. Compliance with Giftcraft policies and procedures.
- Bachelor Degree, College Diploma or equivalent industry experience.
- At least 1 year of previous work experience in Retail, Sales or Business Development capacity.
- Tenacious, self-starter, highly motivated mindset.
- Proactive approach; ability to work independently and report results back to Management.
- Highly organized, disciplined and effective at time management; ability to meet deadlines is imperative.
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills; confident, enthusiastic and a friendly demeanor.
- Ability to listen, negotiate and effectively persuade others.
- Technically proficient with IOS devices (iPad, iPhone, etc.) and Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work from a home office and access to reliable transportation.
Qualified candidates seeking an exciting career are invited to submit their resume, cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include Tulsa, OK Sales Representative in the subject line of your email.