Territory Sales Representative USA
As our Business continues to grow, we’re looking to hire Territory Sales Reps in the following geographies:
- IOWA – entire state
- TAMPA – Tampa Bay area and Florida Gulf Coast
- LOS ANGELES – LA Metropolitan Area
- ROCHESTER/BUFFALO – Western NY State
The ideal Candidates will be happy working remotely, effectively managing their own schedule, driving to and from Customer appointments 75% of the time.
If you’re a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset, and a real passion for customer service & sales, this definitely can be an exciting opportunity for you.
In this role you will have the ability to build meaningful relationships and partnerships, in a fun, fast-paced industry, and represent a phenomenal variety of quality products, across several categories including but not limited to:
Home & Garden Décor
Fashion & Wellness
ABOUT OUR COMPANY www.giftcraft.com
Our company has been in business for over 80 years, and today we proudly design, develop, and merchandise thousands of unique sku’s each year; servicing a network of more than 20K independent, specialty and boutique retailers across North America.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
The Sales Representative is truly a ‘Road Warrior’ job that is not for someone simply looking to try something new. The role is split between researching, planning, scheduling appointments with, and developing new accounts, and managing relationships with existing Customers across the territory.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- This role will support our company’s growth and profitability strategy, by becoming a brand ambassador and an advocate for our diverse product lines.
- Identify and qualify new opportunities with existing customers and potential prospects.
- Understand and anticipate customer requirements, based on geographical, seasonal and industry trends.
- In person customer visits within a geographic territory/network; at least once every 8 weeks to review inventory and share new product information.
- Generate and transmit sales reports & orders on a daily basis, using our iPad-based sales tool.
- Manage customer concerns and discrepancies, with the support of our Customer Service department, escalating more serious issues to Management.
- Attend Conferences and Trade shows (in US and Canada) as required.
- Constant daily travel; you need to be in the field (no home office), visiting customers and generating sales every day. Some overnight travel be required.
- Compliance with Giftcraft policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- At least 3 years of previous work experience in Retail, Sales or Business Development capacity.
- Tenacious, self-starter, highly motivated mindset.
- No fear of cold-calling, or rejection.
- Knowledge of Consultative Sales approach, and realistic expectations around cycles and processes.
- Proactive approach; ability to work independently and report results back to Management.
- Highly organized, disciplined and effective at time management; ability to meet deadlines is imperative.
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills; confident, enthusiastic and a friendly demeanor.
- Ability to listen, negotiate and effectively persuade others.
- Technically proficient with IOS devices (iPad, iPhone, etc.) and Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work from a home office and access to reliable transportation.
- Comfort and desire to spend majority of working hours travelling from customer-to-customer.
If this sounds like you and you believe you meet all of the above requirements, please submit your resume (with up-to-date contact information: phone, email, and home address) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your name and title of the role you are applying to in the subject line of your email.