YO SOX™ BRAND DIRECTOR, RYAN COHEN, NOMINATED FOR 2015 NOTABLE AWARD
Toronto, Ontario | January 2016
Sponsored by Canada’s leading online lifestyle magazine for young professionals, the Prestigious Award Recognizes the Most Outstanding Millennials for their Professional Achievements
Ryan Cohen, Brand Director for the Yo Sox™ Fashion Brand, has been nominated for a 2015 Notable Award in the category of Fashion. Sponsored by Canada’s leading online line lifestyle magazine for young professionals, Notable.ca, the award recognizes outstanding professional achievements for millennials and young entrepreneurs.
A division of the international lifestyle, giftware and fashion leader, Giftcraft Ltd., Yo Sox™ was founded in 2013 and has quickly become one of the most popular fashion sock brands in North America. Heading the brand since its inception, Ryan leads a creative team who shares his enthusiasm for design; fostering a collaborative environment which has led to the brand’s success.
Ryan has successfully implemented numerous initiatives to broaden the Yo Sox™ brand including, but not limited to:
- Forged a partnership with marquee retailers, The Hudson Bay Company and Lord & Taylor, developing exclusive gifting programs for both retailers.
- Launching the brands interactive, eCommerce website, yo-sox.com.
- Opening its Flagship Store in downtown Toronto, followed by several other retail locations in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Spearheading local community events in Toronto including opening Pop-Up Shops during the holidays in Union Station and this past summer at The Toronto National Exhibition.
- Established numerous collaborative partnerships including Thank You Toronto™, Bike Share, Car2Go, Campari and The Osheaga Arts & Crafts Festival, to name but a few.
Voting for nominees in all categories is now open and closes January 28, 2016 and the public is invited to cast their vote by visiting notableawards.com. Winners will be announced on February 17, 2016 at Carlu in Toronto at what promises to be an evening of celebration and partying with the most notable millennials in Canada.