FR Senior Manager Key Accounts
The Senior Manager, Key Accounts is primarily responsible for leading the Key Accounts team to meet their objectives; evaluating and adjusting performance goals, and developing processes that drive productivity.
The incumbent will be required to have strong analytical skills, excellent leadership abilities, and exceptional customer service skills for dealing with key accounts, ship direct customers and international customers alike. This position requires a strong focus s on meeting vendor guideline requirements and has an understanding of the Sales process, Purchase Orders, Shipping and Logistics.
WHO WE ARE?
We’re a team of highly-creative, highly-determined and highly-successful industry leaders working together to expand our footprint in the areas of design, manufacturing and distribution of Lifestyle, Fashion, Decor, Giftware, Health, Wellness and Gourmet products.
For over 70 years, Giftcraft has been synonymous with quality, trendsetting designs, and best-in-class sales & service across North America. Today we have a network of more than 25,000 independent, specialty and marque retailers throughout North America, and we proudly boast a growing number of award-winning exclusive brands under the Giftcraft umbrella including:
We take great pride in the culture we have established and beyond purely technical skills, we look for passion, innovation and creativity in every new hire. It is this ethos which has made Giftcraft a top employer, earning us numerous awards including one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and CANGIFT Large Supplier of the year.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Hire, and train New Members of the Key Accounts Team
- Set goals, allocate accounts & workloads, and monitor KPIs, for all members of the Key Accounts Team
- Track order status for all Key Accounts and manage communication with internal stakeholders to ensure timely delivery
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to team members
- Review key processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and develop strategies for implementation of solutions.
- Foster a collaborative team environment and provide real-time support for team members as they work on more complex or challenging accounts.
- Participate in weekly Operations Management Meetings; provide detailed and accurate forecast updates.
- Reads and understands Vendor Guides to ensure compliance
- Creates internal documentation to aid in vendor compliance
- Completes customer quote sheets (including dimension, weight, etc.)
- Arranges for sample orders
- Creates customer presentations using Excel
- Receives orders via telephone, email and web portals
- Enters and edits customer orders (purchase orders)
- Processes and edits EDI orders
- Monitors EDI transmissions for customers and advises clients of any discrepancies
- Daily contact with Sales Reps, Inventory Coordinator, Procurement, External Buyers, Traffic Departments, and Freight Carriers
- Schedules and releases orders for warehouse
- Coordinates international shipments
- Prepares documentation for customs clearance
- Monitors shipment until destination arrival
- Ensures all customer credit limits are forwarded to Credit department
- Investigates customer claims when applicable i.e. damages, non-compliance charges
- Maintains and processes backorders as required, as per client requirements
- Reporting for the management team on dollars booked in the system and scheduled in the operation
- Strong oral and written communication skills; including delivering presentations, negotiating with multiple stakeholders, motivating teams, and facilitating effective training sessions.
- Excellent leadership skills; coaching and mentoring others to reach their full potential
- Proven experience managing 3-8 direct reports.
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Advance knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- 3-5 years of experience in a logistics/vendor compliance capacity
- Comfortable with operations reports and analytics
- Post Secondary Education an asset.
- Positive, customer service oriented, works well in a team-oriented environment.
- Detail and deadline oriented with excellent time management abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written in the English language) and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty.
Qualified candidates seeking an exciting career are invited to submit their resume, cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com. Please include Senior Manager Key Accounts in the subject line of your email.